Pats Peak Ski Area in Henniker adds 4 trails, triple chairlift as part of upgrade
But naming the trails is being left up to the public and soon the Pats Peak Facebook page will offer directions on how people can submit ideas for names for the trails.
Carrying folks to the top of the mountain will be a new triple chair lift that was purchased from a ski area in Ontario and has been completely refurbished over the course of the last two years. The new lift is the area’s third triple lift.
Putting snow on the mountain will be easier and more efficient, with the installation of six new snowmaking “fan guns,” which require less compressed air and put out more snow.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hooksett man arrested on assault charges - 0
- Goffstown toddler's family hopes for a Christmas miracle - 0
- Dover teen lights up the night for a good cause - 0
- Police think same man tried to rob Bow and Goffstown stores - 0
- Hooksett police beards serve a good cause - 0
- Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events - 0
- Salem volunteers truly are Santa's helpers - 0
- Dover Youth to Youth helps prepare for Santa weekends - 0
- Speedway Children's Charities gives nearly $250,000 in grants - 0
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Big tipper stops for lunch
Keene to appeal Robin Hood rulings
Generosity of Henniker waitress who paid soldiers' tab despite her own financial woes is rewarded
Driver was trying to kill himself
Budget gets House OK, heads to Senate
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
Another View -- Mark S. MacKenzie: Raising minimum wage would lift NH families out of poverty