Pats Peak Ski Area in Henniker adds 4 trails, triple chairlift as part of upgrade
But naming the trails is being left up to the public and soon the Pats Peak Facebook page will offer directions on how people can submit ideas for names for the trails.
Carrying folks to the top of the mountain will be a new triple chair lift that was purchased from a ski area in Ontario and has been completely refurbished over the course of the last two years. The new lift is the area’s third triple lift.
Putting snow on the mountain will be easier and more efficient, with the installation of six new snowmaking “fan guns,” which require less compressed air and put out more snow.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- For those in need, New Horizons greenhouse changes everything - 0
- Dartmouth professor names 5 fun, creative stocking stuffers - 0
- Skiing and snowboarding are the tip of the resort iceberg at Bretton Woods - 0
- 'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge - 0
- Josh Logan at British Beer Company - 1
- All aboard! Santa Express pulling out for year's last trips - 0
- Kung Fu and Dopapod at Press Room - 0
- Take a peek at Rudders during holidays in Pontine puppet production - 0
- Holiday classic at Kingswood Arts Center - 0
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Josh Logan at British Beer Company
Bedford Village Inn plans to add new hotel
Scott Brown brings out protesters in NH
Money raised for dog hit by snow plow
Dunbarton nixes man's poultry plan