Pats Peak Ski Area in Henniker adds 4 trails, triple chairlift as part of upgrade
But naming the trails is being left up to the public and soon the Pats Peak Facebook page will offer directions on how people can submit ideas for names for the trails.
Carrying folks to the top of the mountain will be a new triple chair lift that was purchased from a ski area in Ontario and has been completely refurbished over the course of the last two years. The new lift is the area’s third triple lift.
Putting snow on the mountain will be easier and more efficient, with the installation of six new snowmaking “fan guns,” which require less compressed air and put out more snow.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Next sign-up begins Aug. 11 for community-supported fishery - 0
- Energy Commission lays out roadmap for improving efficiency - 0
- A taste of the Old West in Pelham at The Great Nor'easter - 0
- Salem board gives OK for expanded funeral home parking - 0
- Senior News: Lifelong Learning Institute plans fall class previews - 0
- John Harrigan's Woods, Water & Wildlife: Pigs, ATV update and the bear facts - 0
- Tapped into flavor at Manchester's Summer Fest - 1
- More than 3,000 school backpacks distributed during the One Day of Community in Manchester - 0
- Sails, strategy and Sunapee sunsets; Cruising Fleet sailors enjoy friendly competition - 0
Win tickets to see Cher's D2K Tour
Gorham man arrested for kidnapping Abigail
LNG plant put 'on hold'
E-cigarettes find a market in NH
20140728-Dover patient shocked by $3,766 Wentworth-Douglass charged insurer for tube of cold sore cream
Cabrera, Blue Jays trounce fading Red Sox