Home » Services » Advertising
Pats Peak Ski Area in Henniker adds 4 trails, triple chairlift as part of upgrade
But naming the trails is being left up to the public and soon the Pats Peak Facebook page will offer directions on how people can submit ideas for names for the trails.
Carrying folks to the top of the mountain will be a new triple chair lift that was purchased from a ski area in Ontario and has been completely refurbished over the course of the last two years. The new lift is the area’s third triple lift.
Putting snow on the mountain will be easier and more efficient, with the installation of six new snowmaking “fan guns,” which require less compressed air and put out more snow.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Foundation of Frank Lloyd Wright's life, architecture examined - 0
- Rowe's Lane Quartet to open chamber series - 0
- Rambling NE farmsteads subject of talk - 0
- Bonner brothers turn from court to stage for Rock On Foundation fundraiser - 0
- 'Spamalot' a gleeful, irreverent stage romp - 0
- Cue Zero Theatre Company production a first - 0
- Andrew Bird soars with old-timey sound, alighting on stages, screens - 0
- Bluegrass festival takes root at Cathedral of the Pines Sunday - 0
- Fun builds on Seacoast with K'Nex show - 0
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Salem drops $50 permit for Sunday sales
Bedford's South River Road plan laid out
Win tickets to see Austin Mahone
Something for everyone at the Speedway
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing?
Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release