Pats Peak Ski Area in Henniker adds 4 trails, triple chairlift as part of upgrade
But naming the trails is being left up to the public and soon the Pats Peak Facebook page will offer directions on how people can submit ideas for names for the trails.
Carrying folks to the top of the mountain will be a new triple chair lift that was purchased from a ski area in Ontario and has been completely refurbished over the course of the last two years. The new lift is the area’s third triple lift.
Putting snow on the mountain will be easier and more efficient, with the installation of six new snowmaking “fan guns,” which require less compressed air and put out more snow.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Longtime Goffstown resident remembered for his service - 0
- Great-granddaughter's effort gets late Colebrook chief on memorial - 0
- Souhegan Valley Chamber party will benefit Chaplain’s Emergency Relief Fund in Milford - 0
- New president named for memorial fund named after Greenland Chief Michael Maloney - 0
- Our Gourmet: A taste of Japan, just off Interstate 93 - 0
- Jim Beauregard's Tasting Notes: Two ciders worth raising in a toast - 0
- Former NH resident Aliy Zirkle takes second in Iditarod after losing lead - 0
- Building on Hope provides boost for Amherst nonprofit - 0
- ‘Bow Wow Bedford’ to offer micro-chipping, rabies shots - 0
2014-2015 Wildlife Rule Hearings Set
Search for the Shamrock
Win tickets to see Craig Ferguson
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal