Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Woman arrested in Salem with 21 cans of crab meat, steaks worth hundreds of dollars
Marissa Rodriguez, of Lawrence, Mass., was charged with receiving stolen property, two counts of willful concealment and identity fraud for allegedly taking hundreds of dollars worth of food from Shaw's and Walmart on Friday, police said.
Rodriguez was found with 21 cans of crabmeat from a Shaw's supermarket on Route 28 in Salem, but police found $198 worth of steaks and clothing taken from a Walmart inside her car as well, according to police.
Police believe Rodriguez had stolen the food and clothing at the Walmart store, also located on Route 28, just prior to her arrest.
Police were called to Shaw's around 2:30 p.m. Friday to detain Rodriguez, where she was found in possession with the cans of crab meat.
She is suspected of carrying out several prior thefts of crab meat at the same supermarket, police said.
All of the cards had an alias with the name "Rosanna Guerrero,"? police said.
Rodriguez was held on $3,000 cash bail pending her arraignment in 10th Circuit Court, Salem District Division.
The identity fraud charge is a class A felony, punishable by 7 ½ to 15 years in state prison. The receiving stolen property charge carries a similar sentence. The remaining charges are misdemeanors.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police left rattled by tot's death - 1
- Police investigate shooting of Londonderry woman in Maine home invasion - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- State House Dome: Just past Concord session a mixed bag - 0
- Monarchs squeak by Bruins - 0
- Memorial hockey shuts out Trinity - 0
- Dover's Parratto a national champion - 0
- UNH defense comes up big against Redbirds - 0
- St. Anselm men knock off Post - 0
- Leadership, defense made Katie Bishop, of Conway, an All-American - 0
- Jet menace faltered under Rex - 0
- Strong start lifts Bedford to win - 0
UNH loses to Illinois State
Cyber security a fear in NH, too
Nashua police left rattled by tot's death
A new era for Nashua's police force
Haylee Ann-Marie Patten
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483