Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Woman arrested in Salem with 21 cans of crab meat, steaks worth hundreds of dollars
Marissa Rodriguez, of Lawrence, Mass., was charged with receiving stolen property, two counts of willful concealment and identity fraud for allegedly taking hundreds of dollars worth of food from Shaw's and Walmart on Friday, police said.
Rodriguez was found with 21 cans of crabmeat from a Shaw's supermarket on Route 28 in Salem, but police found $198 worth of steaks and clothing taken from a Walmart inside her car as well, according to police.
Police believe Rodriguez had stolen the food and clothing at the Walmart store, also located on Route 28, just prior to her arrest.
Police were called to Shaw's around 2:30 p.m. Friday to detain Rodriguez, where she was found in possession with the cans of crab meat.
She is suspected of carrying out several prior thefts of crab meat at the same supermarket, police said.
All of the cards had an alias with the name "Rosanna Guerrero,"? police said.
Rodriguez was held on $3,000 cash bail pending her arraignment in 10th Circuit Court, Salem District Division.
The identity fraud charge is a class A felony, punishable by 7 ½ to 15 years in state prison. The receiving stolen property charge carries a similar sentence. The remaining charges are misdemeanors.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Derry man faces child sex abuse images possession charges - 0
- Man arrested after two-state pursuit facing more charges - 0
- NH man sought in connection with Maine murder arrested on unrelated charges - 0
- Man accused of burglarizing state police barracks garage claims his rights were violated - 0
- Marriott's parents to face killer at his sentencing next month - 0
- Second arrest made in Portsmouth store robberies - 0
- Probable cause hearings set for pair facing series of drug charges - 0
- Arrested school construction employees back at work in Unity - 0
- Dover man questioned regarding Maine double murder - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels on Motor Sports: Youngsters eye NHMS - 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Manchester's bike culture shifts into high gear - 0
- Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing? - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Red Sox makeover underway - 0
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: MacDonald has NHMS track experience - 0
- Drew Cline: Scott Brown plans to win over NH one handshake at a time - 6
- Anthony M. Kay - 0
- Walsh paces Sweeney Post past Laconia - 0
- Late rally lifts Red Sox past White Sox - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mph
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Mount Washington College to close 2 campuses
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release
Ayotte calls again for FCC reform
- Total Votes: 917