Bedford Historical Society’s car show scheduled for Aug. 10
The 8th annual Bedford Historical Society Antique and Classic Car and Truck Show is scheduled for Aug. 10.
This year’s show will be at the Bedford Village Common between Meetinghouse Road and the Mobil gas station on Route 101 in Bedford.
Registration fee is $10.
A poker run is being added this year for some additional pre-show fun. The poker run begins at the town office parking lot (24 North Amherst Road). Registration starts at 7:45 a.m. Cars are sent off in the order they arrive until 8:30 a.m. Go to bedfordhistoricalnh.org for more details.
There will be a scavenger hunt and fun activities for kids. Refreshments will be available for purchase; a raffle will feature great prizes.
Spectator admission is $5 per person and kids 12 and under admitted free.
Raindate is Aug. 11. For more information, e-mail email@example.com or call 471-6336.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.