College Notebook: Six to be inducted into PSU Athletic Hall of Fame
This will mark the 29th group inducted. They are: Steve Colonna, Tony Martinez, Russ Massahos, Pat McNamara, Lilly Silva and Traci Walker Griffith.
A Derry native, Massahos (2002) was a four-year starting running back for the Panthers. He was a three-time Freedom Football Conference All-Star and ranks third on PSU's career rushing list.
The Hall of Fame activities will take place at The Common Man Inn in Plymouth at 5 p.m. (reception) followed by dinner at 6 p.m. and the induction ceremony at 7 p.m.
Colby-Sawyer athletic director Deb McGrath has announced the hiring of Craig Wilkinson as the new head coach of the men's soccer program.
Wilkinson takes over a program that had a 7-12-1 record in its first two seasons in the North Atlantic Conference (NAC). The 2013 season will open at home against Elms on Aug. 31 and the first NAC game will be Sept. 28 at Johnson State.
Steven Delahanty (Auburn), a Manchester Memorial graduate, completed his senior year with the Nichols College men's lacrosse team in June. Delahanty was a four-year member of the team and for the second year in a row was named to the All-Academic Team for the Commonwealth Coast Conference.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- No. 1 UConn women rout No. 2 Duke - 0
- Patriots’ Wilfork maintains he’ll be back - 0
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 1
- Derryfield's Hyde, Faulkner star in ski relays - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Snow could reschedule Super Bowl - 2
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 3
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 1
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Which of the following prospective candidates do you think the Red Sox should hire to replace Bobby Valentine as the team's manager?
- Sandy Alomar Jr.
- Brad Ausmus
- John Farrell
- DeMarlo Hale
- Torey Lovullo
- Dave Martinez
- Tony Pena
- Ryne Sandberg
- Joe Torre
- Jason Varitek
- Total Votes: 1840