Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Fremont man hit with drunk driving, drug charges after car drags Manchester man
Patrick Decoito, 19, is charged with felony reckless conduct, conduct after an accident, driving while intoxicated and possession of a controlled drug. He was also put on a 72-hour probation hold, police said.
Decoito struck a car near 102 Bridge St. about 1:30 a.m., and that car's driver got out to try and stop Decoito's vehicle, said Sgt. Craig Rousseau.
"The victim tried to keep him from leaving and ended up getting dragged from the driver-side window area," Rousseau said. "He was dragged for a couple hundred feet and got loose."
Decoito then hit a parked car near Bridge and Chestnut streets. Officers found him still inside the car, Rousseau said.
The man who got dragged, Jason Williams, 32, lives nearby at 154 Bridge St.
He was not taken to the hospital, but Decoito was taken to Catholic Medical Center for treatment and later taken to the police station, Rousseau said. Decoito is in the Valley Street Jail.
Decoito "was found with what was believed to be a small bag of marijuana after his arrest," Rousseau said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus