Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester man dragged trying to stop fleeing car
A Fremont man accused of hitting two cars on Bridge Street faces several charges, police said.
Patrick Decoito, 19, is charged with felony reckless conduct, conduct after an accident, driving while intoxicated and possession of a controlled drug. He was also put on a 72-hour probation hold, police said.
Decoito struck a car near 102 Bridge St. and that car's driver got out to try and stop Decoito's vehicle around 1:30 a.m., said Sgt. Craig Rousseau.
"The victim tried to keep him from leaving and ended up getting dragged from the driver-side window area," Rousseau said. "He was dragged for a couple hundred feet and got loose."
Decoito then hit a parked car near Bridge and Chestnut streets. Officers found him still inside the car, Rousseau said.
The man who got dragged, Jason Williams, 32, lives nearby at 154 Bridge St.
He was not taken to the hospital, but Decoito was transported to Catholic Medical Center for medical attention and later taken to the police station, Roseau said. Decoito is in the Valley Street jail.
Decoito "was found with what was believed to be a small bag of marijuana after his arrest," Rousseau said.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483