Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Manchester man dragged trying to stop fleeing car
A Fremont man accused of hitting two cars on Bridge Street faces several charges, police said.
Patrick Decoito, 19, is charged with felony reckless conduct, conduct after an accident, driving while intoxicated and possession of a controlled drug. He was also put on a 72-hour probation hold, police said.
Decoito struck a car near 102 Bridge St. and that car's driver got out to try and stop Decoito's vehicle around 1:30 a.m., said Sgt. Craig Rousseau.
"The victim tried to keep him from leaving and ended up getting dragged from the driver-side window area," Rousseau said. "He was dragged for a couple hundred feet and got loose."
Decoito then hit a parked car near Bridge and Chestnut streets. Officers found him still inside the car, Rousseau said.
The man who got dragged, Jason Williams, 32, lives nearby at 154 Bridge St.
He was not taken to the hospital, but Decoito was transported to Catholic Medical Center for medical attention and later taken to the police station, Roseau said. Decoito is in the Valley Street jail.
Decoito "was found with what was believed to be a small bag of marijuana after his arrest," Rousseau said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Newmarket man indicted on sex assault counts - 0
- Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery - 0
- Vandal slashes holiday display but cannot deflate Christmas spirit - 0
- Mistrial declared in Keene cold-case murder trial - 0
- Grantham man gets prison in shooting death of wife - 0
- Rockingham County attorney suspension continues amid probe - 1
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Home Depot comes through in Derry with new decorations - 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate holding rare Saturday vote on Fed pick Janet Yellen - 0
- Destruction of Berlin theater is ruled arson - 0
- Brady, Suggs set to renew bitter rivalry - 0
- West, Towson look to run past Eagles - 0
- Crowley leads Dover hockey past Kingswood - 0
- Beltran, Yankees make it official - 0
- Sabres pull away from Bruins - 0
- Bishop Guertin boys top Salem in OT - 0
- Wildcats will need to contend with Fargodome noise - 0
Beltran, Yankees make it official
Al Baldasaro may run for U.S. Senate
Gun-rights rally against Scott Brown gets rejection from city of Nashua; protesters say event will go on
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Ice storm threatens the region
Scott Brown brings out protesters in NH
Plymouth hosts hearing on bill for tougher scrutiny of power projects such as Northern Pass
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424