Home » Sports » Baseball » Red Sox/MLB
Cody Ross says Red Sox lied to him during negotiations
Ross was coming off a one-year, $3 million contract with Boston in which he hit 22 home runs. After talks broke down, Ross ended up signing a three-year, $25 million deal with the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Napoli’s deal was later shortened to one year because of health concerns.
Ross, 32, is batting .271 with six home runs in 86 games this year for Arizona
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive convicted of stabbing Manchester man in heart in ’96 - 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 3
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 1
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 2
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Conway is heartened by word of her letter
Nashua hero up for Carnegie award
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans