Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Hooksett shooting victim speaking with police
After being shot in the upper-right chest in the early-morning hours, Grande, 32, has made enough progress for officers to be able to talk to him while he recuperates at Elliot Hospital in Manchester, Hooksett Police Chief Peter Bartlett said.
Shortly after Grande was shot Wednesday morning, Orlando Quintana of Lynn, Mass., and, Ana Koufos, 29, of Revere, Mass., were arrested by Salem police after being spotted driving south on I-93 traveling 100 mph with the headlights turned off.
Bartlett said it appears that Grande, Quintana and Koufos appear to have had a previous relationship, but the extent of that relationship is still unknown. He added that it appears that Grande met up with the pair at the Irving station after driving there in a separate car.
Bartlett clarified that Quintana and Koufos were sitting in Grande's car when Quintana allegedly shot Grande.
Along with being able to interview Grande, Bartlett said that police have received search warrants and have begun to search Grande's car, along with the Honda Odyssey Koufos and Quintana were in when they were arrested.
At Wednesday's arraignment in 6th Circuit Court, Hooksett District Division, Quintana's bail was set at $100,000 cash, while Koufos had her bail set at $25,000 cash.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Supreme Court: Indigent woman entitled to state-funded services - 0
- Following drug bust, questions raised about Manchester pizza restaurant - 1
- Somersworth man charged in three incidents - 0
- Fathers of injured teens pleased with order sending back Coco to jail - 0
- Exeter man arraigned in pair of Portsmouth armed robberies - 0
- Pa. man will go to trial for two-state chase - 0
- Arrest made in fake Nashua bomb threat - 0
- Two of Gregory Smart's killers nearing release - 15
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges for Nashua men - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portland takes first of two from NH Fisher Cats Saturday - 0
- Readers' Choice winners say public vote is meaningful - 0
- Amherst mini-golf course is readers' top choice - 0
- Twins Smoke Shop focuses on good cigars, happy clients - 0
- 'Backstage' NASCAR passes are fans' delight in Loudon - 0
- Motorcyclist killed, passenger injured when hit by car in Manchester accident - 0
- Bicyclist injured when hit by car in Hudson - 0
- Police hope for driving dream, but prepared for driving nightmare in Loudon - 0
- Police investigate serious accident in Manchester - 0
New Hampshire events starting on July 13
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Houston hands Red Sox a loss Saturday
With the NASCAR fans, Jr.'s The Man
VA woes across the country led NH to reforms
- Total Votes: 917