Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Hooksett shooting victim speaking with police
After being shot in the upper-right chest in the early-morning hours, Grande, 32, has made enough progress for officers to be able to talk to him while he recuperates at Elliot Hospital in Manchester, Hooksett Police Chief Peter Bartlett said.
Shortly after Grande was shot Wednesday morning, Orlando Quintana of Lynn, Mass., and, Ana Koufos, 29, of Revere, Mass., were arrested by Salem police after being spotted driving south on I-93 traveling 100 mph with the headlights turned off.
Bartlett said it appears that Grande, Quintana and Koufos appear to have had a previous relationship, but the extent of that relationship is still unknown. He added that it appears that Grande met up with the pair at the Irving station after driving there in a separate car.
Bartlett clarified that Quintana and Koufos were sitting in Grande's car when Quintana allegedly shot Grande.
Along with being able to interview Grande, Bartlett said that police have received search warrants and have begun to search Grande's car, along with the Honda Odyssey Koufos and Quintana were in when they were arrested.
At Wednesday's arraignment in 6th Circuit Court, Hooksett District Division, Quintana's bail was set at $100,000 cash, while Koufos had her bail set at $25,000 cash.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pa. man will go to trial for two-state chase - 0
- Arrest made in fake Nashua bomb threat - 0
- Two of Gregory Smart's killers nearing release - 0
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges for Nashua men - 0
- Salem child porn arrest after tip leading to cloud storage of images - 0
- Manchester woman suffers injuries in dragging incident - 0
- Judge orders fired Manchester officer back to jail to finish sentence - 6
- Claremont police dispatcher charged with sex assault and incest, placed on leave - 0
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges in Hollis - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Tiler Eaton: The Northern Pass project would help, not hurt, NH's economy - 0
- Allen Lessels on Motor Sports: Craven loves qualifying format - 0
- City summer: Check out Manchester - 0
- Revenge? Shea needs none - 0
- Bonner rock'n the hardware - 0
- On Baseball: G'days for Berti boosted his game - 0
- Special Section: Readers' Choice 2014 - 0
- Officials probe fire at Jaffrey trash sorting building - 0
- Swamp Bats fall to Pilgrims - 0
Community groups profit from race week
Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing?
- Total Votes: 917