Bethlehem Hebrew Congregation hosts guests at August events
Shana Aisenberg will join Cantor Marlena Fuerstman to provide a musical Shabbat evening on Friday, Aug. 2.
On Saturday, Aug. 3, BHC sponsors a reception at the Colonial Theatre to honor photographer Ellen Fisch, who opens her Bethlehem Worship photographic essay.
Michel Adler will share his father’s book, “I Am A Refugee,” on Friday, Aug. 16.
Aisenberg is an acoustic multi-instrumentalist, composing, playing, recording and teaching diverse styles from traditional Appalachian, Celtic and New England contra- dance music to eastern European Klezmer, Balkan, Nordic, bottleneck blues and jazz.
“Worship,” photographic essay by renowned photographer Fisch, will be the featured exhibit at the Colonial Theatre during August. BHC will host a reception at 12:30 p.m., Saturday, Aug. 3, on the theatre patio.
Brahmer is a graduate of Harvard Divinity School and a fine arts photographer. He is the educational coordinator for plastic surgery and hand surgery at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston.
Admission is free. For more information, contact BHC at 869-5465.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- George Will: The face of IRS behavior - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 7
- John Stossel: Budget baloney - 0
- Another View - Betsy McCaughey: The Obamacare horror stories are not lies - 11
- Thomas Sowell: Freedom is not free; you've got to fight for it - 1
- Michael C. Whitney: A small gas tax hike would be good for business - 7
- Jonah Goldberg: In the case of My Brother's Keeper, race does, and should, matter - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The NH Senate's Medicaid trap - 0
- Rep. William Butynski: A casino gambling plan that works for NH - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact - 0
- NHIAA Hockey Roundup: John Stark-Hopkinton eliminates Portsmouth - 0
- Livingston scores twice as Monarchs top Providence - 0
- NHIAA Basketball: Bedford girls top Trinity to advance - 0
- Ham radio introduction and class - 0
- NHIAA Hockey: Bedford rolls past Lebanon, into D-II semis - 0
- NHIAA Hockey: Sprague nets hat trick to lead Central past Trinity - 0
- Mass. ER staffers to describe day of Boston Marathon bombings - 0
- College Roundup: UNH men ousted from hoop tourney - 0
George Will: The face of IRS behavior
Roger Simon: How would Hillary handle Putin?
Charles Krauthammer: The wages of weakness
Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua