Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Survivor of 2012 Dalton shooting charged with criminal threatening
Police found Ainsworth seriously wounded there from gunshots. They are believed to have had him taken to Weeks Medical Center in Lancaster before he was flown to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon where he recovered, but the New Hampshire Attorney General’s Office would release little information on the shootings, and refused to confirm the details of Ainsworth’s treatment.
State medical examiners concluded that Besk had been shot in the chest and neck, and Smith had been shot in the head.
The two were cellmates for a time who took advantage of the June 2009 change in New Hampshire law that allowed same-sex couples to marry. They were wed in a ceremony at the state prison that took place after Ainsworth had completed his term of about 12 years. But Besk remained incarcerated for about two more years after the wedding, according to prison officials, who said he was an inmate from 1993 to late-2011.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive, assaulted her - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Basketball: Memorial needs shootout to get by Bow - 0
- Man arrested after chase that led from Pelham to Lowell, Mass. - 0
- No shortage of post-holiday shoppers at local stores - 0
- West junior advising College Board on its entrance exams - 0
- Sullivan in the top running for state's Assistant Principal of the Year - 0
- Derry making progress with efforts to honor POWS, MIAs - 0
- Lions Club blood drive draws on spirit of giving - 0
- Last Week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
- Murder suspect fit for trial? - 2
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Murder suspect fit for trial?
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483