Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Court documents: Spader may have fathered child before Cates murder
In her narrative, Spader’s adoptive mother mentioned her son’s passionate relationship with a high school girlfriend. The girl’s father had gotten a restraining order keeping Spader away from his daughter in February 2009.
According to the court documents, Spader “found out his girlfriend ... was pregnant” that July. “He did not know how he felt about this,” his mother wrote.
“A baby girl was born in January and (the child’s mother) brought her to us when she was 5 days old. We all cried.”
She also wrote that her son believes in God and asked his parents for a cross to wear. “He said that prison was good for him and that he probably would have ended up there for something no matter what we did.”
A man who answered the phone at the Spader home hung up when contacted by a reporter Wednesday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424