Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Court documents: Spader may have fathered child before Cates murder
In her narrative, Spader’s adoptive mother mentioned her son’s passionate relationship with a high school girlfriend. The girl’s father had gotten a restraining order keeping Spader away from his daughter in February 2009.
According to the court documents, Spader “found out his girlfriend ... was pregnant” that July. “He did not know how he felt about this,” his mother wrote.
“A baby girl was born in January and (the child’s mother) brought her to us when she was 5 days old. We all cried.”
She also wrote that her son believes in God and asked his parents for a cross to wear. “He said that prison was good for him and that he probably would have ended up there for something no matter what we did.”
A man who answered the phone at the Spader home hung up when contacted by a reporter Wednesday.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Pembroke man charged with reckless driving after police clock motorcyclists at 120 mph - 2
- Rochester police warn residents about rash of vehicle break-ins - 0
- Keene mother of toddler pleads to interference of custody - 0
- Pembroke man arrested after police clock group of motorcycles topping 120 mph in Manchester - 1
- Keene woman pleads guilty in hit-and-run that killed cyclist - 2
- Cornish man charged with manslaughter in deadly Merrimack dump truck collision - 1
- Manchester Crime Watch: City man sought to fight charge representing himself - 0
- Chilling display of Mazzaglia evidence - 0
- Police search for driver in Hollis hit-and-run - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Real estate transfer tax proposal pulled off table - 0
- Protesting information: Picket sign o' the times - 0
- Another View -- Mike Biundo: Where is Shaheen's gas price outrage now? - 0
- Seabrook's message: No one above the law here - 0
- Joe McQuaid's Publisher's Notebook: A humbling — and inspiring — event - 0
- Developer says proposed LNG plant in Groveton 'on hold' - 0
- Motivation Matters: 'Giving 110 percent' says more than you think - 0
- Know the Law: Do I need a prenup? - 0
- Life's just a great big game for Dan Yarrington - 0
Win tickets to see Cher's D2K Tour
E-cigarettes find a market in NH
Protesting workers nix Market Basket amnesty
Faith and freedom; a near-martyr comes to NH
LNG plant put 'on hold'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917