Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Court documents: Spader may have fathered child before Cates murder
In her narrative, Spader’s adoptive mother mentioned her son’s passionate relationship with a high school girlfriend. The girl’s father had gotten a restraining order keeping Spader away from his daughter in February 2009.
According to the court documents, Spader “found out his girlfriend ... was pregnant” that July. “He did not know how he felt about this,” his mother wrote.
“A baby girl was born in January and (the child’s mother) brought her to us when she was 5 days old. We all cried.”
She also wrote that her son believes in God and asked his parents for a cross to wear. “He said that prison was good for him and that he probably would have ended up there for something no matter what we did.”
A man who answered the phone at the Spader home hung up when contacted by a reporter Wednesday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Legal Perspective -- Health care decision making: Pending legislation fills gap - 0
- GoShopNH offers workshop to NH artisans on selling their products online - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Be a student of your profession - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Lacrosse: Bedford proving Division I-worthy - 0
- NHIAA Baseball: Londonderry's Corey escapes seventh-inning jam in win - 0
- Pope presides at Vatican Mass leading Catholics into Easter - 0
- Top-ranked B's seek to tie up series - 0
- Bottoms up for Red Sox in win over Orioles - 0
- Struggling Fisher Cats defeated again - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917