Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Accused Manchester robber facing other felony charges in Goffstown
GOFFSTOWN – A Manchester man, already in the Hillsborough County House of Corrections on a robbery charge, is now accused of robbing the Mast Road Cumberland Farms and a customer last May, police said.
Jason R. Vincent, 40, was being detained on a felony robbery charge accusing him of robbing the 7-Eleven on Brown Avenue in Manchester on May 27.
Goffstown police now have charged him with two additional counts of robbery and simple assault in connection with the May 21 robbery of Cumberland Farms.
He is accused of making off with money and cigarettes in the Goffstown incident and then also robbing a woman who walked into the store as the crime was being committed. He also allegedly swung a metal pipe at a man standing in the parking lot before he made his getaway.
Vincent is charged with two counts of armed robbery and one charge of simple assault.
He is being held on $50,000 cash bail pending an Aug. 29 arraignment in 9th Circuit Court, Goffstown District Division.
In the Manchester robbery, Vincent is accused of chasing a woman clerk, who was in one of the aisles when he entered the 7-Eleven store, around the store while brandishing a knife until she opened the register and gave him the cash. He also demanded cigarettes and tried to take the register as well but couldn't, according to police.
According to Manchester police, Vincent's criminal history includes convictions for domestic and nondomestic assaults, stalking, aggravated DWI, probation violation, robbery and domestic-related criminal threatening.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Somersworth plaza evacuated after phoned threat to blow up NH State Liquor Store - 0
- Londonderry man killed in cycle crash - 0
- Rowdy night ushers in Keene Pumpkin Festival - 0
- Police seek two men in Concord home invasion - 0
- No arrests in Manchester SWAT incident - 0
- Man wanted in Fremont homicide investigation found dead - 0
- Free Keene founder gets community service sentence for fraud conviction - 1
- UPDATED: Police locate man wanted in Fremont homicide investigation - 0
- Suspect in Hampstead home invasion seeks to have statements tossed - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fight leads to stabbing in Plymouth - 0
- Canaan man dies after vehicle falls on him - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Crunch time and the dollars are flying in NH races - 0
- Vickers earns first pole in five years - 0
- James Pindell's The Back Story: Does the grassroots approach still work? - 4
- Shaheen: 'Don't Import Candiate That Outsources Jobs' - 19
- Abandoned Property: Romney, Brownies and even J.D. Salinger are on the list, are you? - 1
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: Levasseur back on MPD's case, but this time with numbers - 5
- Answers sought over dead ducks, geese - 0
Monitoring social media
More violence at Keene
Boz Scaggs explores a bit of 'Memphis'
Shaheen, in Hooksett, rallies with union
Sprague seeks more assets from Fuller Oil
More violence at Keene