Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Accused Manchester robber facing other felony charges in Goffstown
GOFFSTOWN – A Manchester man, already in the Hillsborough County House of Corrections on a robbery charge, is now accused of robbing the Mast Road Cumberland Farms and a customer last May, police said.
Jason R. Vincent, 40, was being detained on a felony robbery charge accusing him of robbing the 7-Eleven on Brown Avenue in Manchester on May 27.
Goffstown police now have charged him with two additional counts of robbery and simple assault in connection with the May 21 robbery of Cumberland Farms.
He is accused of making off with money and cigarettes in the Goffstown incident and then also robbing a woman who walked into the store as the crime was being committed. He also allegedly swung a metal pipe at a man standing in the parking lot before he made his getaway.
Vincent is charged with two counts of armed robbery and one charge of simple assault.
He is being held on $50,000 cash bail pending an Aug. 29 arraignment in 9th Circuit Court, Goffstown District Division.
In the Manchester robbery, Vincent is accused of chasing a woman clerk, who was in one of the aisles when he entered the 7-Eleven store, around the store while brandishing a knife until she opened the register and gave him the cash. He also demanded cigarettes and tried to take the register as well but couldn't, according to police.
According to Manchester police, Vincent's criminal history includes convictions for domestic and nondomestic assaults, stalking, aggravated DWI, probation violation, robbery and domestic-related criminal threatening.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 3
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 1
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Firefighters respond to fire at Somersworth home - 0
- Milford fatal crash remains under investigation - 0
- Snow could reschedule Super Bowl - 2
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424