Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Accused Manchester robber facing other felony charges in Goffstown
GOFFSTOWN – A Manchester man, already in the Hillsborough County House of Corrections on a robbery charge, is now accused of robbing the Mast Road Cumberland Farms and a customer last May, police said.
Jason R. Vincent, 40, was being detained on a felony robbery charge accusing him of robbing the 7-Eleven on Brown Avenue in Manchester on May 27.
Goffstown police now have charged him with two additional counts of robbery and simple assault in connection with the May 21 robbery of Cumberland Farms.
He is accused of making off with money and cigarettes in the Goffstown incident and then also robbing a woman who walked into the store as the crime was being committed. He also allegedly swung a metal pipe at a man standing in the parking lot before he made his getaway.
Vincent is charged with two counts of armed robbery and one charge of simple assault.
He is being held on $50,000 cash bail pending an Aug. 29 arraignment in 9th Circuit Court, Goffstown District Division.
In the Manchester robbery, Vincent is accused of chasing a woman clerk, who was in one of the aisles when he entered the 7-Eleven store, around the store while brandishing a knife until she opened the register and gave him the cash. He also demanded cigarettes and tried to take the register as well but couldn't, according to police.
According to Manchester police, Vincent's criminal history includes convictions for domestic and nondomestic assaults, stalking, aggravated DWI, probation violation, robbery and domestic-related criminal threatening.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Newmarket man indicted on sex assault counts - 0
- Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery - 0
- Vandal slashes holiday display but cannot deflate Christmas spirit - 0
- Mistrial declared in Keene cold-case murder trial - 0
- Grantham man gets prison in shooting death of wife - 0
- Rockingham County attorney suspension continues amid probe - 1
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Home Depot comes through in Derry with new decorations - 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate holding rare Saturday vote on Fed pick Janet Yellen - 0
- Destruction of Berlin theater is ruled arson - 0
- Brady, Suggs set to renew bitter rivalry - 0
- West, Towson look to run past Eagles - 0
- Crowley leads Dover hockey past Kingswood - 0
- Beltran, Yankees make it official - 0
- Sabres pull away from Bruins - 0
- Bishop Guertin boys top Salem in OT - 0
- Wildcats will need to contend with Fargodome noise - 0
Beltran, Yankees make it official
Al Baldasaro may run for U.S. Senate
Gun-rights rally against Scott Brown gets rejection from city of Nashua; protesters say event will go on
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Ice storm threatens the region
Scott Brown brings out protesters in NH
Plymouth hosts hearing on bill for tougher scrutiny of power projects such as Northern Pass
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424