Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Accused Manchester robber facing other felony charges in Goffstown
GOFFSTOWN – A Manchester man, already in the Hillsborough County House of Corrections on a robbery charge, is now accused of robbing the Mast Road Cumberland Farms and a customer last May, police said.
Jason R. Vincent, 40, was being detained on a felony robbery charge accusing him of robbing the 7-Eleven on Brown Avenue in Manchester on May 27.
Goffstown police now have charged him with two additional counts of robbery and simple assault in connection with the May 21 robbery of Cumberland Farms.
He is accused of making off with money and cigarettes in the Goffstown incident and then also robbing a woman who walked into the store as the crime was being committed. He also allegedly swung a metal pipe at a man standing in the parking lot before he made his getaway.
Vincent is charged with two counts of armed robbery and one charge of simple assault.
He is being held on $50,000 cash bail pending an Aug. 29 arraignment in 9th Circuit Court, Goffstown District Division.
In the Manchester robbery, Vincent is accused of chasing a woman clerk, who was in one of the aisles when he entered the 7-Eleven store, around the store while brandishing a knife until she opened the register and gave him the cash. He also demanded cigarettes and tried to take the register as well but couldn't, according to police.
According to Manchester police, Vincent's criminal history includes convictions for domestic and nondomestic assaults, stalking, aggravated DWI, probation violation, robbery and domestic-related criminal threatening.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ex-Goffstown teacher indicted on sexual assault charges - 0
- Claremont police identify suspect in three armed robberies - 0
- Three boys accused of vandalizing Lakes Region Boys and Girls Club - 0
- Confessed burglar tells investigators pair 'did it for the thrill' - 0
- Bow man robbed at gunpoint near YMCA - 0
- Sex offender sought for failing to register turns himself in - 0
- Raymond man convicted in second sexual assault case - 0
- Champagne dream leads to job applicant’s arrest - 1
- Wanted Vermont man evading capture allegedly tried to run over officer - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Airlines, weapon makers were the best for shareholders in 2013 - 0
- FDA unveils plan to rein in antibiotics on farms - 0
- Outlet malls: Not what they used to be - 0
- Calif. outlaws ‘revenge porn' - 0
- Kuster launches 'Holiday Cards for Heroes' - 0
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
- Mega Millions jackpot expected to reach $400m - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Win tickets to see Disney on Ice!
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424