Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Nottingham teen faces sexual assault, burglary charges
Zachery D. Lajoie, 17, of 26 Gebig Road, already had a history of vandalism last year that had residents along the winding rural road on edge, neighbors and a town official said.
Lajoie is accused of breaking into a neighbor's house a few doors down from his home about 5:10 a.m. Wednesday to steal cigarettes, court complaints allege. Once inside, he noticed the 44-year-old tenant sleeping in her bed, police allege in the affidavit supporting his arrest charges.
The teen said he was 18 years and lived in Dover, the affidavit said."He told her he had done jail time when he was 17 years old for running away. She said she asked him if he was crazy or just lonely ... He replied he was very lonely and tried to kiss her," police said in the affidavit.After Lajoie left the apartment, the victim said she initially was reluctant to call police.
A probable cause hearing is set for Aug. 9 in 10th Circuit Court-Candia.
"We have kids and he is an unstable child who obviously has some issues," said Tracy Canty, who lives across the street from Lajoie.
Retired postmaster Leona Guptill said "I feel sad for the kid. I don't condemn anyone because they have problems."
No one answered the door at Lajoie's house Thursday, a single-floor cinder-block building with an attached shed.
The only other adult charge listed against Lajoie in Candia court is a minor in possession of tobacco. Lajoie pleaded guilty to that charge May 29 and was ordered to serve 20 hours community service.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Salem man used car keys to stab officer in hand - 0
- Manchester muffler shop burglarized - 0
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
- Store cashier in Littleton refuses to give up the cash to robber - 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 34
READER COMMENTS: 0
- N.Y. man charged with reckless conduct after accidental shooting in Nashua - 0
- Cases against Keene 'Robin Hooders' dismissed by judge - 0
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 0
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 2
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
- UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor - 1
UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424