Home » Sports » Baseball » Fisher Cats/EL
Fisher Cats end skid at Bowie
Bowie took a 2-1 lead in the home second when Seth Loman reached New Hampshire starter and winning pitcher Marcus Stroman for a two-run homer to right field.
Nashua native Kevin Nolan opened the frame with a single and scored on a one-out double to Gabe Jacobo.
Burns drove in the final run of the inning with a double to left, his 13th of the seasob.
The Fisher Cats (53-55) return to action today at 11 a.m. to close out the series against Bowie. They remain on the road for a weekend series against Richmond and return home to face Bowie again next Tuesday at 7:05 p.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Hour of Code' taps student creativity - 1
- Fired Epping children's librarian gets public hearing - 0
- Hillsborough district names its Teacher of Year - 0
- Nashua Board of Education signals new leadership - 0
- PSU adjunct faculty members approve three-year contract - 0
- UNH, trustees seek to reverse arbitrator's decision to reinstate professor - 13
- NH students take part in computer education week - 0
- Math world stunned by UNH lecturer's find - 3
- Consultant report on UNH Manchester issues almost done - 4
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 3
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 1
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Target says data security breach may affect 40 million cards - 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child