New assistant superintendent once sued Manchester school board member
In 2005, Ryan sued Beaudry, alleging that the Ward 9 school board member repeatedly urged administrators to fire him.
Beaudry sued the school district to cover his legal fees.
That suit was settled in 2008.
Gatsas said Beaudry and board members John Avard, Roger Beauchamp, Christopher Stewart, Debra Gagnon Langston and Jason Cooper voted against Ryan's appointment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Comedian Joan Rivers dead at age 81 says daughter - 0
- U.S. says Islamic State video of journalist's killing is authentic - 0
- No paper on Monday; check UnionLeader.com for updated, breaking news - 0
- Concord attorney Leahy dies - 0
- Robin Williams’ ashes are scattered in San Francisco Bay - 0
- Syracuse, Iowa crowned top party schools - 0
- Parking fines cause disputes, raise revenues - 1
- Jon Cavaiani dies at 70; desperate stand in '71 led to Medal of Honor - 0
- Meriam Ibrahim, family welcomed as long journey ends in Manchester - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Kelley Tambouris: I am a Manchester teacher, and I need more support - 0
- What rising tide? Kuster vs. Kennedy - 0
- On Obamacare: Shaheen doesn't get it - 0
- Manning sets mark for TD passes in Broncos' blowout of Niners - 0
- Police say man stole lottery tickets from Manchester store - 0
- Clarksville man accidentally shoots himself - 0
- 3 Manchester McDonald's pitch in for breast cancer - 0
- KSC graduate in town says he aided a wounded party-goer - 0
- No Labels political group visits Granite State - 0
Keene Pumpkin Festival has uncertain future
Keene State College students clean up after mayhem, say weekend riots were not their fault
Monitoring social media
Shaheen, in Hooksett, rallies with union
On Obamacare: Shaheen doesn't get it
After riots, soul-searching begins
What rising tide? Kuster vs. Kennedy