Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Somersworth man will plead guilty in Epping Market Basket robbery
Eric Dubois, of Somersworth, is expected to face up to 2 to 4 years in state prison when he appears before a judge to change his plea on a felony robbery charge.
He is expected to appear before a judge to change his plea and face sentencing on Sept. 5.
A Barrington police officer spotted Dubois’ vehicle after the robbery, but the driver refused to stop, police said. Dubois continued to flee from the officer until he crashed on Route 125 in Rochester. He was arrested at the scene.
He faces charges of reckless operation, reckless conduct, disobeying a police officer and driving after suspension in connection with the crash.
Dubois later admitted during an interview with police that he passed the note to the store clerk and claimed that he was going through tough financial times.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 46
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 1
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 3
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424