Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Somersworth man will plead guilty in Epping Market Basket robbery
Eric Dubois, of Somersworth, is expected to face up to 2 to 4 years in state prison when he appears before a judge to change his plea on a felony robbery charge.
He is expected to appear before a judge to change his plea and face sentencing on Sept. 5.
A Barrington police officer spotted Dubois’ vehicle after the robbery, but the driver refused to stop, police said. Dubois continued to flee from the officer until he crashed on Route 125 in Rochester. He was arrested at the scene.
He faces charges of reckless operation, reckless conduct, disobeying a police officer and driving after suspension in connection with the crash.
Dubois later admitted during an interview with police that he passed the note to the store clerk and claimed that he was going through tough financial times.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth teen accused in DWI crash waives hearing - 0
- Derry man faces child sex abuse images possession charges - 0
- Man arrested after two-state pursuit facing more charges - 0
- NH man sought in connection with Maine murder arrested on unrelated charges - 0
- Man accused of burglarizing state police barracks garage claims his rights were violated - 0
- Marriott's parents to face killer at his sentencing next month - 0
- Second arrest made in Portsmouth store robberies - 0
- Probable cause hearings set for pair facing series of drug charges - 0
- Arrested school construction employees back at work in Unity - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels on Motor Sports: Youngsters eye NHMS - 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Manchester's bike culture shifts into high gear - 0
- Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing? - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Red Sox makeover underway - 1
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: MacDonald has NHMS track experience - 0
- Drew Cline: Scott Brown plans to win over NH one handshake at a time - 7
- Anthony M. Kay - 0
- Walsh paces Sweeney Post past Laconia - 0
- Late rally lifts Red Sox past White Sox - 0
132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mph
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Mount Washington College to close 2 campuses
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release
Ayotte calls again for FCC reform
- Total Votes: 917