Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Somersworth man will plead guilty in Epping Market Basket robbery
Eric Dubois, of Somersworth, is expected to face up to 2 to 4 years in state prison when he appears before a judge to change his plea on a felony robbery charge.
He is expected to appear before a judge to change his plea and face sentencing on Sept. 5.
A Barrington police officer spotted Dubois’ vehicle after the robbery, but the driver refused to stop, police said. Dubois continued to flee from the officer until he crashed on Route 125 in Rochester. He was arrested at the scene.
He faces charges of reckless operation, reckless conduct, disobeying a police officer and driving after suspension in connection with the crash.
Dubois later admitted during an interview with police that he passed the note to the store clerk and claimed that he was going through tough financial times.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Newmarket man indicted on sex assault counts - 0
- Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery - 0
- Vandal slashes holiday display but cannot deflate Christmas spirit - 0
- Mistrial declared in Keene cold-case murder trial - 0
- Grantham man gets prison in shooting death of wife - 0
- Rockingham County attorney suspension continues amid probe - 1
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Home Depot comes through in Derry with new decorations - 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate holding rare Saturday vote on Fed pick Janet Yellen - 0
- Destruction of Berlin theater is ruled arson - 0
- Brady, Suggs set to renew bitter rivalry - 0
- West, Towson look to run past Eagles - 0
- Crowley leads Dover hockey past Kingswood - 0
- Beltran, Yankees make it official - 0
- Sabres pull away from Bruins - 0
- Bishop Guertin boys top Salem in OT - 0
- Wildcats will need to contend with Fargodome noise - 0
Beltran, Yankees make it official
Scott Brown brings out protesters in NH
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Gun-rights rally against Scott Brown gets rejection from city of Nashua; protesters say event will go on
Plymouth hosts hearing on bill for tougher scrutiny of power projects such as Northern Pass
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424