Hanover Country Club's Toland leads stroke play tourney
Trailing Toland in second place with a 71 are Josh Chamberlain of Crotched Mountain of Francestown, Joe Leavitt of Atkinson and Damon Salo of the Shattuck Golf Club in Jaffrey.
Salo recovered from a shaky start after a bogey on hole 2 and a double bogey on hole 3. He recovered nicely with birdies on holes 4, 5 and 9. He got to 1-under with a birdie on hole 18.
Eleven linksters knotted in 14th with a 2-over 74 are Nick Fairweather of Windham CC, Ryan Tombs of Manchester CC, Dan Arvanitis of Derryfield CC, two-time former champ Craig Steckowych of Portsmouth, Scott Underhill of Manchester, Ryan Fuller of Keene, Cameron Salo of Bretwood of Keene, Alexander Correia of Laconia, Connor Greenleaf of Windham, Chelso Barrett of Bretwood and Jon Malloy of The Oaks Golf Club of Somersworth.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 0
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 0
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 0
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 1
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
Science, art combine for cancer fundraiser
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett
Conway is heartened by word of her letter
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Judge rules to keep officers on Laurie list