Hanover Country Club's Toland leads stroke play tourney
Trailing Toland in second place with a 71 are Josh Chamberlain of Crotched Mountain of Francestown, Joe Leavitt of Atkinson and Damon Salo of the Shattuck Golf Club in Jaffrey.
Salo recovered from a shaky start after a bogey on hole 2 and a double bogey on hole 3. He recovered nicely with birdies on holes 4, 5 and 9. He got to 1-under with a birdie on hole 18.
Eleven linksters knotted in 14th with a 2-over 74 are Nick Fairweather of Windham CC, Ryan Tombs of Manchester CC, Dan Arvanitis of Derryfield CC, two-time former champ Craig Steckowych of Portsmouth, Scott Underhill of Manchester, Ryan Fuller of Keene, Cameron Salo of Bretwood of Keene, Alexander Correia of Laconia, Connor Greenleaf of Windham, Chelso Barrett of Bretwood and Jon Malloy of The Oaks Golf Club of Somersworth.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man, 41, dies when car hits pole in front of Nashua Library - 0
- Man wanted in Vermont arrested after high-speed chase in Rochester - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: New NHDP campaign calls on Scott Brown to disclose clients - 0
- Glitches resolved in new managed-care Medicaid system - 0
- Two sent to the hospital after Barrington crash - 0
- Two armed robberies overnight in Manchester - 0
- Windsor man seriously injured in Bennington crash with logging truck - 0
- Job applicant charged with helping himself to a couple of bottles of champagne - 2
- Bow man robbed after leaving Manchester YMCA - 0
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice