Hanover Country Club's Toland leads stroke play tourney
Trailing Toland in second place with a 71 are Josh Chamberlain of Crotched Mountain of Francestown, Joe Leavitt of Atkinson and Damon Salo of the Shattuck Golf Club in Jaffrey.
Salo recovered from a shaky start after a bogey on hole 2 and a double bogey on hole 3. He recovered nicely with birdies on holes 4, 5 and 9. He got to 1-under with a birdie on hole 18.
Eleven linksters knotted in 14th with a 2-over 74 are Nick Fairweather of Windham CC, Ryan Tombs of Manchester CC, Dan Arvanitis of Derryfield CC, two-time former champ Craig Steckowych of Portsmouth, Scott Underhill of Manchester, Ryan Fuller of Keene, Cameron Salo of Bretwood of Keene, Alexander Correia of Laconia, Connor Greenleaf of Windham, Chelso Barrett of Bretwood and Jon Malloy of The Oaks Golf Club of Somersworth.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats have come a long way - 0
- Another weekend, another three games for Monarchs - 0
- Another View -- Mark S. MacKenzie: Raising minimum wage would lift NH families out of poverty - 0
- Pray for safety: The state did not provide it - 0
- Big league gambling: AG makes right call on casinos - 0
- Students add their special touch to Christmas - 0
- Chargers edge Manning, Broncos, 27-20 - 0
- Iginla strikes twice as red-hot Bruins top Oilers - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bow's balance too much for Kearsarge - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
Big tipper stops for lunch