Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Mass. lawyer won’t be allowed to represent alleged drug dealer
Judge John Korbey reversed a decision to allow defense lawyer Ernest Solomon from representing a Lawrence, Mass., man arrested as part of a drug investigation that swept up 463 Oxycodone pills, 32 grams of heroin and $40,000 in cash between Manchester and Salem.
At a hearing on Thursday, Geraldo posted $15,000 cash bail, after Korbey listened to arguments by Geraldo’s other lawyer, Kenneth Bernard, to keep Solomon on the case.
Salem prosecutor Jason Grosky notified Korbey on Wednesday that Solomon failed to disclose his case pending before the Massachusetts Board of Bar Overseers.
He refused to comment on his own discipline issues and the prosecution’s efforts to have him removed from Geraldo’s case when reached by a reporter last week.
Korbey allowed Geraldo to keep Bernard, his in-state defense attorney.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 1
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 1
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483