Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Mass. lawyer won’t be allowed to represent alleged drug dealer
Judge John Korbey reversed a decision to allow defense lawyer Ernest Solomon from representing a Lawrence, Mass., man arrested as part of a drug investigation that swept up 463 Oxycodone pills, 32 grams of heroin and $40,000 in cash between Manchester and Salem.
At a hearing on Thursday, Geraldo posted $15,000 cash bail, after Korbey listened to arguments by Geraldo’s other lawyer, Kenneth Bernard, to keep Solomon on the case.
Salem prosecutor Jason Grosky notified Korbey on Wednesday that Solomon failed to disclose his case pending before the Massachusetts Board of Bar Overseers.
He refused to comment on his own discipline issues and the prosecution’s efforts to have him removed from Geraldo’s case when reached by a reporter last week.
Korbey allowed Geraldo to keep Bernard, his in-state defense attorney.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 10
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Merrimack survives scare - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 6
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 1
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief