Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Mass. lawyer won’t be allowed to represent alleged drug dealer
Judge John Korbey reversed a decision to allow defense lawyer Ernest Solomon from representing a Lawrence, Mass., man arrested as part of a drug investigation that swept up 463 Oxycodone pills, 32 grams of heroin and $40,000 in cash between Manchester and Salem.
At a hearing on Thursday, Geraldo posted $15,000 cash bail, after Korbey listened to arguments by Geraldo’s other lawyer, Kenneth Bernard, to keep Solomon on the case.
Salem prosecutor Jason Grosky notified Korbey on Wednesday that Solomon failed to disclose his case pending before the Massachusetts Board of Bar Overseers.
He refused to comment on his own discipline issues and the prosecution’s efforts to have him removed from Geraldo’s case when reached by a reporter last week.
Korbey allowed Geraldo to keep Bernard, his in-state defense attorney.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 0
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 0
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 2
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 0
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 0
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
- Dover man accused of robbing woman at knifepoint - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Stossel: Budget baloney - 0
- Another View - Betsy McCaughey: The Obamacare horror stories are not lies - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth, PSU hit road for tourneys - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: North beats Memorial, advances in hockey tourney - 0
- NHIAA Basketball: Campbell, Bergeon roll into quarterfinals - 0
- Rask stops 16 shots as B's blank Caps - 0
- Several union deals on Windham ballots - 0
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 0
- Londonderry set to vote on school repairs - 0
Several union deals on Windham ballots
John Stossel: Budget baloney
Londonderry set to vote on school repairs
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief
Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again
House says no to bill to reduce NH meals tax