Home » News » Public Safety
NH woman unhurt as Maine motorist hits 5 vehicles on Mass. interstate
The New Hampshire driver was not injured.
Massachusetts State Police said a Pontiac driven by Patricia Foley, 75, of Limerick, Maine hit five cars on the interstate before coming to a stop.
Among the vehicles hit was a Chevrolet Trailblazer driven by Tiffany Waters, 33, of Epping. Waters' SUV was the fourth vehicle involved in the crash.
Foley was first taken to Anna Jacques Hospital in Newburyport, Mass., and then transported to a Boston hospital where she later died of her injuries.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Teen driver dies after being pulled from icy waters in Londonderry - 8
- Trio escapes Claremont fire after smoke wakes resident - 0
- Man suffers life-threatening injuries in Little Cohas Brook crash - 0
- Tractor-trailer pulls down poles, wires, closing part of Route 28 in Epsom - 0
- Commission honors seven for contributions to state firefighter training - 0
- Lost hikers found safe in Gilsum - 1
- Woman thrown from horse, injured - 0
- Stove ash blamed for Manchester garage fire - 0
- Derry Battalion Chief calls firefighter son a 'hero' for rescuing two boys from Hood Pond - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 2
- One killed in Wednesday morning crash on I-89 in Warner - 0
- Police say Franklin man and woman facing charge of attempted prostitution of a minor - 0
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 0
- City championship on the line Thanksgiving Day - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket - 3
- On being American: A point for reflection - 1
- Charles Arlinghaus: 'Tis the season for budget games and gimmicks - 0
- Rymes takes over for Fuller, deliveries start Wednesday - 1
Manchester school exec contract squeaks by
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
On being American: A point for reflection