Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
157 drivers screened, five arrested at Amherst sobriety checkpoint
State troopers and Amherst police officers screened 157 drivers between 9 p.m. and 3 a.m.
These individuals were arrested on the following charges:
Bryan McCallum, 23, of Milford, possession of a controlled drug; Benjamin Mueller, 24, of Somerville, Mass., transportation of a controlled drug; Joseph Bonin, 17, of Milford, possession and transportation of a controlled drug; Katherine Rhodes, 20, of Nashua, unlawful possession of alcohol; and Lizeth Jane Garcia, 22, of Merrimack, DWI.
In addition, officers issued one summons for an unregistered vehicle and numerous warnings.
The checkpoint was authorized by an order of Hillsborough County Superior Court.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Nashua man sentenced for robbing bank - 0
- 14 people arrested in Nashua drug sweep - 1
- Nashua mother pleads guilty to manslaughter death of son - 2
- Childcare employee has license revoked after arriving to work intoxicated - 0
- NH Supreme Court: Protecting police from liability more important than rights of man wrongly accused of rape - 12
- Man accused of blocking ambulance at Derry house fire - 5
- Manchester police pursuit ends in arrest - 1
- Manchester Crimewatch: City man misses court date while in jail - 0
- Former youth baseball coach convicted a second time - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- College Hockey: Northeastern wins in OT, forces Game 3 with UNH - 0
- NHGOP: Rand Paul wins straw poll - 0
- Pembroke voters OK clock tower face-lift - 0
- Bath Iron Works gets nod for fifth destroyer - 0
- Groveton backs 'Plan B' for town office project - 0
- Dartmouth under fire for response to incidents of rape on campus - 0
- NH hospital personnel to train for disasters - 0
- Obama's national security aides meet to discuss Ukraine - 0
- Radio host wants official's lawsuit dismissed - 0
Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Online license purchases prove user unfriendly for some hunters and anglers
Auburn native believes in faith and fashion
NHGOP: Rand Paul wins straw poll
Snowmobiler dies; 4th fatality of season
Charles Krauthammer: How to handle Putin
Bath Iron Works gets nod for fifth destroyer
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917