Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
157 drivers screened, five arrested at Amherst sobriety checkpoint
State troopers and Amherst police officers screened 157 drivers between 9 p.m. and 3 a.m.
These individuals were arrested on the following charges:
Bryan McCallum, 23, of Milford, possession of a controlled drug; Benjamin Mueller, 24, of Somerville, Mass., transportation of a controlled drug; Joseph Bonin, 17, of Milford, possession and transportation of a controlled drug; Katherine Rhodes, 20, of Nashua, unlawful possession of alcohol; and Lizeth Jane Garcia, 22, of Merrimack, DWI.
In addition, officers issued one summons for an unregistered vehicle and numerous warnings.
The checkpoint was authorized by an order of Hillsborough County Superior Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- VFW still eyeing old Crown Hill fire station in Nashua for new home - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'