Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
157 drivers screened, five arrested at Amherst sobriety checkpoint
State troopers and Amherst police officers screened 157 drivers between 9 p.m. and 3 a.m.
These individuals were arrested on the following charges:
Bryan McCallum, 23, of Milford, possession of a controlled drug; Benjamin Mueller, 24, of Somerville, Mass., transportation of a controlled drug; Joseph Bonin, 17, of Milford, possession and transportation of a controlled drug; Katherine Rhodes, 20, of Nashua, unlawful possession of alcohol; and Lizeth Jane Garcia, 22, of Merrimack, DWI.
In addition, officers issued one summons for an unregistered vehicle and numerous warnings.
The checkpoint was authorized by an order of Hillsborough County Superior Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Former high school art teacher gets suspended sentence in drug case - 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 1
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 1
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Another View - Rick Santorum: When Israel needs our help, we have to be there - 0
- Man killed in Pelham motorcycle accident wasn't wearing helmet - 0
- Too much FahrvergnŘgen: Nashua man charged with indecent exposure while driving - 2
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Garcia to air her first TV ad - 0
- Boston Red Sox hammer Jays for seven runs in 11th, win 11-7 - 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917