Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
157 drivers screened, five arrested at Amherst sobriety checkpoint
State troopers and Amherst police officers screened 157 drivers between 9 p.m. and 3 a.m.
These individuals were arrested on the following charges:
Bryan McCallum, 23, of Milford, possession of a controlled drug; Benjamin Mueller, 24, of Somerville, Mass., transportation of a controlled drug; Joseph Bonin, 17, of Milford, possession and transportation of a controlled drug; Katherine Rhodes, 20, of Nashua, unlawful possession of alcohol; and Lizeth Jane Garcia, 22, of Merrimack, DWI.
In addition, officers issued one summons for an unregistered vehicle and numerous warnings.
The checkpoint was authorized by an order of Hillsborough County Superior Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
- Store cashier in Littleton refuses to give up the cash to robber - 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 31
- Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole - 0
- Grantham man makes plea deal in wife's killing - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 0
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Police: Body found in Portsmouth creek not missing UNH student - 0
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 2
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
- Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden - 1
- Hanover’s Grabill named top regional soccer coach - 0
Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424