Biker Chicks donate $4,800 to shelter
NASHUA - The East Coast Biker Chicks New Hampshire Chapter recently presented the Humane Society for Greater Nashua with a check for $4,800, raised during the group's Charity Ride for the Animals in June.
This is the third year the group has organized the motorcycle ride to benefit the shelter's pets, and it was the most successful ride.
With more than 140 pets now being cared for by the Humane Society, this money will be used to buy food, medical supplies, provide treatment and temporary home for these pets.
To see the animals available for adoption at the shelter, go to www.hsfn.org.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.