Concert to honor longtime Elliot Hospital volunteer
MANCHESTER - John Clark and the Wolverine Jazz Band will bring traditional jazz to the Stark Park bandstand on Sunday, Aug. 4, at 2 p.m.
The concert is dedicated to Marge Chase, a longtime volunteer with the Elliot Hospital Associates and a lover of traditional jazz.
The concert is free and part of an ongoing series of concerts at the park.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.