Red Ryan CYO golf
Manwaring tips Paradis for Red Ryan title
The Intermediate Division championship went to Keene’s Tim Manwaring, who defeated Hooksett’s Matthew Paradis, 1-up. The Junior Division championship went to Dover’s Eric Evans (over Roman Ojala in 11 holes) and the Mite Division was won by Mont Vernon’s Phillip Schmitz (4 and 2 over Nicholas Edgeworth).
“We made the decision on the forecast we saw to try and get it done because we didn’t have another alternative for rescheduling it,” Smith said. “It wasn’t ideal, but we thought at least everyone got to play today. We thought if we postponed it to next week, kids might not be able to come back.”
In the Intermediate First Flight semifinals, Nick Fiel (Keene) defeated Peter Thompson (Bedford) 1-up and Jordan Dahl (Northfield) ousted Chris Moquin (Hooksett) in 10 holes. Fiel then beat Dahl 2-up in the final.
In the Junior Division First Flight seminfinals, T.J Barber (Cornish) defeated Demetrios Stamoulis (Manchester) 2-up and Griffin Gagne (Bedford) edged Jack Flanagan (Bedford) 1-up. Barber won the final, 2 and 1.
The Mite Division First Flight semifinals went to Cade Destefani (Bedford), who beat Turner Brown (Bedford) 4 and 3 and Camden Labonville (Auburn) defeated Stephen Duckett (Manchester) 3 and 1. Destefani won the final, 2 and 1, over Labonville.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hillsborough district names its Teacher of Year - 0
- Nashua Board of Education signals new leadership - 0
- PSU adjunct faculty members approve three-year contract - 0
- UNH, trustees seek to reverse arbitrator's decision to reinstate professor - 13
- NH students take part in computer education week - 0
- Math world stunned by UNH lecturer's find - 3
- Consultant report on UNH Manchester issues almost done - 4
- 'Embrance the challenge ... behold the view,' MCPHS grads told - 0
- Students add their special touch to Christmas - 0
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 4
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0