Red Ryan CYO golf
Manwaring tips Paradis for Red Ryan title
The Intermediate Division championship went to Keene’s Tim Manwaring, who defeated Hooksett’s Matthew Paradis, 1-up. The Junior Division championship went to Dover’s Eric Evans (over Roman Ojala in 11 holes) and the Mite Division was won by Mont Vernon’s Phillip Schmitz (4 and 2 over Nicholas Edgeworth).
“We made the decision on the forecast we saw to try and get it done because we didn’t have another alternative for rescheduling it,” Smith said. “It wasn’t ideal, but we thought at least everyone got to play today. We thought if we postponed it to next week, kids might not be able to come back.”
In the Intermediate First Flight semifinals, Nick Fiel (Keene) defeated Peter Thompson (Bedford) 1-up and Jordan Dahl (Northfield) ousted Chris Moquin (Hooksett) in 10 holes. Fiel then beat Dahl 2-up in the final.
In the Junior Division First Flight seminfinals, T.J Barber (Cornish) defeated Demetrios Stamoulis (Manchester) 2-up and Griffin Gagne (Bedford) edged Jack Flanagan (Bedford) 1-up. Barber won the final, 2 and 1.
The Mite Division First Flight semifinals went to Cade Destefani (Bedford), who beat Turner Brown (Bedford) 4 and 3 and Camden Labonville (Auburn) defeated Stephen Duckett (Manchester) 3 and 1. Destefani won the final, 2 and 1, over Labonville.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Incredible win tempered by loss of Gronkowski - 0
- National champion SNHU booters return home to big welcome - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Football team on to SE Louisiana - 0
- Nashua aldermen set to vote on contract for teachers - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Let there be Christmas lights - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- New UNH logo draws mixed reactions - 0
- Gilmanton library may shut down if it doesn’t get funding - 0
- Father not convinced girl in video is Abigail Hernandez - 0
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
New Hampshire Senior News Notes
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
UNH lecturers seek to unionize
Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use