Red Ryan CYO golf
Manwaring tips Paradis for Red Ryan title
The Intermediate Division championship went to Keene’s Tim Manwaring, who defeated Hooksett’s Matthew Paradis, 1-up. The Junior Division championship went to Dover’s Eric Evans (over Roman Ojala in 11 holes) and the Mite Division was won by Mont Vernon’s Phillip Schmitz (4 and 2 over Nicholas Edgeworth).
“We made the decision on the forecast we saw to try and get it done because we didn’t have another alternative for rescheduling it,” Smith said. “It wasn’t ideal, but we thought at least everyone got to play today. We thought if we postponed it to next week, kids might not be able to come back.”
In the Intermediate First Flight semifinals, Nick Fiel (Keene) defeated Peter Thompson (Bedford) 1-up and Jordan Dahl (Northfield) ousted Chris Moquin (Hooksett) in 10 holes. Fiel then beat Dahl 2-up in the final.
In the Junior Division First Flight seminfinals, T.J Barber (Cornish) defeated Demetrios Stamoulis (Manchester) 2-up and Griffin Gagne (Bedford) edged Jack Flanagan (Bedford) 1-up. Barber won the final, 2 and 1.
The Mite Division First Flight semifinals went to Cade Destefani (Bedford), who beat Turner Brown (Bedford) 4 and 3 and Camden Labonville (Auburn) defeated Stephen Duckett (Manchester) 3 and 1. Destefani won the final, 2 and 1, over Labonville.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dodgers shut out Cardinals in NLCS Game 3 - 0
- Manchester Memorial grad Chris Lambert enters Boston College Hall of Fame - 1
- Finally, Tampa Bay's Sam Fuld gets to meet new son - 0
- Rays blank Indians in wild card game, headed to Boston for ALDS - 0
- Conway’s Locke left off Pirates’ playoff roster - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Playoff roster is Farrell's job - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 2
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 1
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Target says data security breach may affect 40 million cards - 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child