Home » Sports » Baseball » Fisher Cats/EL
Altoona rolls past Fisher Cats
Altoona (48-56) broke open a 1-1 game with a five-run top of the fifth. Dickerson delivered the big blow of the inning with a bases-loaded double to score three runs.
Altoona never let up, scoring a single run in the sixth and three runs in the seventh and eighth frames. New Hampshire got two back in the sixth, and another pair in the ninth, but could pull no closer.
Brad Glenn led the Fisher Cats (52-52) on offense with three hits and an RBI. The teams meet again tonight at 7:05.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats have come a long way - 0
- Another weekend, another three games for Monarchs - 0
- Another View -- Mark S. MacKenzie: Raising minimum wage would lift NH families out of poverty - 2
- Pray for safety: The state did not provide it - 0
- Big league gambling: AG makes right call on casinos - 0
- Students add their special touch to Christmas - 0
- Chargers edge Manning, Broncos, 27-20 - 0
- Iginla strikes twice as red-hot Bruins top Oilers - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bow's balance too much for Kearsarge - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
A chief walks: No charges in New London
Big tipper stops for lunch