Home » Sports » Baseball » Fisher Cats/EL
Altoona rolls past Fisher Cats
Altoona (48-56) broke open a 1-1 game with a five-run top of the fifth. Dickerson delivered the big blow of the inning with a bases-loaded double to score three runs.
Altoona never let up, scoring a single run in the sixth and three runs in the seventh and eighth frames. New Hampshire got two back in the sixth, and another pair in the ninth, but could pull no closer.
Brad Glenn led the Fisher Cats (52-52) on offense with three hits and an RBI. The teams meet again tonight at 7:05.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man, 41, dies when car hits pole in front of Nashua Library - 0
- Man wanted in Vermont arrested after high-speed chase in Rochester - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: New NHDP campaign calls on Scott Brown to disclose clients - 0
- Glitches resolved in new managed-care Medicaid system - 0
- Two sent to the hospital after Barrington crash - 0
- Two armed robberies overnight in Manchester - 0
- Windsor man seriously injured in Bennington crash with logging truck - 0
- Job applicant charged with helping himself to a couple of bottles of champagne - 2
- Bow man robbed after leaving Manchester YMCA - 0
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice