Concord Legion is the host with the most
Concord completed its District A schedule with a 12-2 record and will face Londonderry (11-7) when the tournament begins today at Concord’s Memorial Field. The Concord-Londonderry matchup is today’s fourth game and is scheduled to begin at 7 p.m.
Concord worked its way through the losers’ bracket before it beat Goffstown twice to win last year’s state tournament. Concord then went on to win two games in the Northeast Regional.
First baseman Dillon Emerson is the team’s top threat at the plate. Emerson, who was named the offensive MVP of last year’s tournament, hit .400 with 26 walks in 90 at-bats during the regular season.
“We know what we have for a pitching staff,” Caruso said. “To me, the question comes from our offense. Are we going to be able to go out there and battle the best pitchers in the state for five straight days?
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dodgers shut out Cardinals in NLCS Game 3 - 0
- Manchester Memorial grad Chris Lambert enters Boston College Hall of Fame - 1
- Finally, Tampa Bay's Sam Fuld gets to meet new son - 0
- Rays blank Indians in wild card game, headed to Boston for ALDS - 0
- Conway’s Locke left off Pirates’ playoff roster - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Playoff roster is Farrell's job - 0
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 0
- Driver killed in head-on collision in Columbia - 0
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
- UNH's logo: Hip ... for now - 2
- Hollis teen dies in crash on turnpike ramp - 0
- Woman suffers hip injury while fleeing Campton blaze - 0
- Bears sink Cowboys in frigid battle - 0
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Key NH Dems attend Lantos Foundation event honoring Clinton, White House partiesREADER COMMENTS: 0
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Hollis teen dies in crash on turnpike ramp
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
Anderson lewdness trial is delayed