Concord Legion is the host with the most
Concord completed its District A schedule with a 12-2 record and will face Londonderry (11-7) when the tournament begins today at Concord’s Memorial Field. The Concord-Londonderry matchup is today’s fourth game and is scheduled to begin at 7 p.m.
Concord worked its way through the losers’ bracket before it beat Goffstown twice to win last year’s state tournament. Concord then went on to win two games in the Northeast Regional.
First baseman Dillon Emerson is the team’s top threat at the plate. Emerson, who was named the offensive MVP of last year’s tournament, hit .400 with 26 walks in 90 at-bats during the regular season.
“We know what we have for a pitching staff,” Caruso said. “To me, the question comes from our offense. Are we going to be able to go out there and battle the best pitchers in the state for five straight days?
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hillsborough district names its Teacher of Year - 0
- Nashua Board of Education signals new leadership - 0
- PSU adjunct faculty members approve three-year contract - 0
- UNH, trustees seek to reverse arbitrator's decision to reinstate professor - 13
- NH students take part in computer education week - 0
- Math world stunned by UNH lecturer's find - 3
- Consultant report on UNH Manchester issues almost done - 4
- 'Embrance the challenge ... behold the view,' MCPHS grads told - 0
- Students add their special touch to Christmas - 0
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 4
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
Sales of new limited edition ‘Old Man’ liquor bottles will help fund Hall of Flags restoration projectREADER COMMENTS: 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan